You Deserve a Fresh Start! We have helped hundreds of people, just like you, eliminate their debts and rebuild and repair their credit. Credit Repair and Rebuilding Lawyer in Las Vegas.
Solving your debt problems is our only business.
Request a same-day call back from our team at (702) 551-3256 or schedule a comprehensive consultation with Dorothy Bunce, our attorney. The initial consultation is always free.
A Fresh Start Law – Credit Repair and Rebuilding Lawyer in Las Vegas.
Having a low credit score is upsetting. Of course, creditworthiness is a valid consideration. But both Bankruptcy and debt settlement will harm your credit. Moreover, a poor credit score can make having a bright financial future challenging.
So to help our clients once we solve their debt problems, A Fresh Start Law provides comprehensive advice on ways to rebuild credit. But we don’t offer credit rebuilding services to anyone other than our own clients.
Your financial future is important to us.
Making Credit Repair and Rebuilding Possible.
When you need to change your credit, most creditors will not help you. As a result, you may imagine yourself in a difficult situation after completing your Bankruptcy. However, A Fresh Start Law can provide step-by-step help to guide you through rebuilding your credit while providing unique legal insight whenever necessary. So work with those few creditors that will give you a second chance.
Parts of a typical credit repair and rebuilding process include:
- Check Your Credit Score: The first step to improving your credit requires you to have a clear picture of your credit score once your Bankruptcy ends. We can show you how to obtain an accurate credit score from nationwide credit reporting companies such as Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. (links to each)
- Correspondence: Miscommunications between you and your creditors can hurt your credit. So the second step is communicating effectively with them to eliminate incorrect information.
- Legal action: If a credit group oversteps the legal boundaries after your Bankruptcy ends, A Fresh Start Law can advise you on the best way to respond.
- General advice: One of the most important parts of credit repair is learning to manage your income and expenses properly. Our credit repair and rebuilding system can help you craft a financial plan for now and the future that keeps you afloat while restoring your credit score. You may need to find a balance of spending with repaying credit balances promptly.
What are the Benefits of a Good Credit Score?
You might ask why it is important to rebuild your credit score after Bankruptcy or Debt Settlement? After all, you may have said you don’t ever intend to get into debt again. It isn’t easy to see what influences your credit score has unless you understand where to look.
People with a credit score of 720 or more often enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower car insurance rates.
- Lower chance of paying security deposits on utilities.
- Better chance of approval as a tenant.
- Higher chance of initial card and loan approval.
- Lower interest rates on new credit cards and bank loans.
- Higher spend limits on new credit cards.
Start Rebuilding Your Credit Score After Completing Bankruptcy or Debt Settlement – (702) 551-3256
The right time to rebuild damaged credit is the same day your bankruptcy case ends. The initiative, focus, and a keen legal understanding of your rights and options are necessary to succeed. Get all the support and guidance you need by contacting A Fresh Start Law in Las Vegas. We offer free consultations to Bankruptcy, Debt Settlement, and Student Loan Clients.
.Important reminder: Our credit repair and rebuilding services are only available to our Bankruptcy and debt settlement clients. This service is a gift to you from the team at A Fresh Start Law for selecting us to be your legal advisor.